Amazon

Aug 20, 2017

Burger Boogie Time!

Fast Food Beats


Wendy rang the Taco Bell,
Burger King, he played guitar,
Ronald clowned on center stage,
sang, “I’m gonna be a star.

Chick Filet, she danced so fine
showing off her perfect thighs,
teasing Big Mac, “If you dance with me
I’ll give you my surprise.”

But the Fries, they’re still dancing,
fries dancing in the street,
dancing to that funky sound,
boogie to the fast food beat.

Big Mac said, “Babe, I can’t dance
for I fear I’ll fall apart,”
So Chick, she danced with Wendy
and broke poor Big Mac’s heart.

And the party lasted hours,
all day and through the night
while the Combo Classics played their tunes
and dodged the French Fries’ fights.

But the Fries, they’re still dancing,
fries dancing in the street,
dancing to that funky sound,
boogie to the fast food beat.

Then finally come morning light
when the party had died down
fast food scattered everywhere,
strewn all about the ground.

But the Fries, they’re still dancing,
fries dancing in the street,
dancing to that funky sound,
boogie to the fast food beat.

dancing to that funky sound,
boogie to the fast food beat.

A lull in the battle? The USO of fast food armies? Perhaps. Stay tuned to Wackemall Network News for complete coverage of the Fast Food Wars made possible without the support of Spike Magazine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...